As I have been hard at work doing things that don't involve making, here is a list of projects for summer.
- fix the amplifier in my bike sound system. (I have attempted this already, and there is currently no sound coming out of the speakers. I feel that this is at least halfway from the original mess - where the amp made the sound quieter, not louder - and so therefore a mini victory).
- make a pair of hi-top sneakers. This may require the assistance of Jenna, who is far more experienced with sewing things.
- design a pigeon image to go on the front of my new/old bike.
- record an album over 24 hours in Josh's newly established studio.
- write a short graphic novel about an aging circus strong-man named Dynamo Humbolt.